Ryerson School Photos
We’re so happy to be teaming up with the Ryerson PTO this year to be able to make sure your children have school and yearbook photos!
We hope these pages provide a little bit of clarification as we understand this is not “situation normal” for anyone this year.
For pricing and package options, please see each session type's information page linked below.
There are 5 main things for understanding this process for school pictures with Love & Lenses during the pandemic:
1) These Portraits will be done outside, not at the school. Love & Lenses is a primarily “on location” based photography business, which means we prefer what Mother Nature has to offer! More importantly, it is currently the safest way for us all to provide these services to you.
2) Because these are being done in October, outdoors, and after school, we are limited on what times we will be able to shoot before losing daylight. Each day sessions will start at 1 pm. The later dates in October will end earlier than the first dates. You can read more about the dates and times below.
3) The two session types (15-minute mini-sessions and individual sessions) will be held on different days. We've done the best we could at working with people's schedules, so we thank you in advance for your patience. The 15-minute mini-sessions will have a firm start/stop time. The individual sessions will be given an estimated time for their number, due to the flex of sessions.
4) If you have more than 1 child in Ryerson and would like to do individual sessions, please fill out the form once per child. If you wish to have a picture of them together as well, please either fill out an additional form for the "together" picture OR sign up for a 15-minute mini-session instead.
5) Rain dates will be scheduled as needed, and we will try our best to not have to use them. However, if we have a steady rain we will be postponing the photos to another day in the last week of October.
Dates and times for the 15-Minute Mini-Sessions are as follows:
Friday, October 16th - 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (last session time starts at 4:45 pm)
Tuesday, October 20th - 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm (last session time starts at 4:15 pm)
Thursday, October 22nd - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (last session time starts at 3:45 pm)
Dates and times for the Individual Sessions are as follows:
Thursday, October 15th - 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Monday, October 19th - 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Tuesday, October 27th - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm